Mod??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonaxis

Reaction score
Hello

I am once again being harrassed by my stalker, a previous member who eventually got banned.
Things have again gotten bad and a lot of my time is spent trying to focus on my family and not let it all ge to me.
I owe you all an apology for not being very active. I DO however spend time every day thinking about RO!!

I would dearly love to be able to contine to hang out in the mod lounge, answer the blogs and keep active but I simply cannot have any extra pressures on me.
On top of everything, my baby is showing signs of being allergic to the rabbits!!

All four are outside in hutchs until I figure out what to do!

Its really worrying me. We saw a naturopath (VERY highly trained and recommended) and she said to keep my baby at least 20metres away form the pets and make sure there is absolutely NO close contact. Baby has been sneezing, has had runny eyes and itchy skin, all magically dissappeared when cats and rabbits refused entrance into the house.

I am now receiving suggestions that I rehome my bunners as its the kindest for everyone. They HATE being outside.

So I am going to step down form any mod light duties (reluctantly) that I have been able to do and will visit RO as often as I can but without the insane guilt that gets me every time because I have so much going on.

Sorry, thank you and will chat again soon,

Lisa

ps will be logging on a bit over the weekend as have decided this weekend is going to be a rare one where I actually do a few things I like :)

Lisa posted this just as the Lights were being decommissioned for the revamp, so she no longer can see this post.

I've asked her if she wants torepost this in another section, failing that, you can PM her for now.

:thanks:

Latest posts

Back