Mocha's place

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

critterchic

Reaction score
Hi, this is Mocha's home. I have not let her free roam around the room as she is still working on litter training. Mocha loves cuddles and jumps all over me when I go in her pen. Mocha's favorite treats are kale, bannana's and apples.

SDC19428.jpg

SDC19427.jpg

SDC19433.jpg

SDC19432.jpg

SDC19431.jpg

Is that one of those cat toy things? The colorful thing? I've thought about buying one of those, I'd love to hear what she thinks of it! She looks like she's got a great home!
Just a sidebar, you can give kale daily if her digestive system allows it, I give mine about a cup of kale and a cup of collard greens and romaine every night :) Banana though is only every couple of days, and a tiny amount about the size of my pinky. I love that cardboard mansion you've got set up!!!

17 room box condo? I totally need to make one of those. Mocha is my first bunny and now that she is in my life I really can't believe I waited so long. Mocha really is fun to watch as she racing around her little room. I love the funny little hop and the wierd rubbing thing she does. What is that about?

i love the pic of her poking her head out of the tunnel. she looks very curious and onry lol. i too love the cardboard mansion (something i might have to do after christmas presents are opened)

nancy i'd love to see pics of the 17 box mansion :)

Latest posts

Back