Mocha's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

critterchic

Reaction score
I have always wanted a rabbit. This past Sept I finally brought my girl Mocha home. Mocha is a mini rex and is eight months old. I also have six mini poodles and six female rats.

This is where Mocha lives, she shares an area with the rat cage.

SDC19804.jpg

SDC19806.jpg

and this is Mocha,

SDC19814.jpg

SDC19818.jpg

Mocha butt, too cute!

SDC19820.jpg

I thought I would share pics of one of my dogs. Smith is a six yr old mini poodle. I am a huge Johnny Depp fan and love the Pirates of the Caribean movies. Smith was born the summer after Pirates came out so everything about Smith is Pirate related. I have been growing out his beard for what seems like forever and finally today was able to braid it and add beads.

Captain jack Sparrow,

johnnyakacaptainjack.jpg

Smith,

SDC19845.jpg

SDC19850.jpg

Mocha is absolutely beautiful.

And I am also a Big Johnny Depp fan as well, and love the Pirates of the Caribean movies.

Smith looks GREAT!

Thanks for sharing.

K

Boy looks like Mocha had a ball with the phone book. Hope she didn't have access to a phone, because I wouldn't want to see that bill. lol

K :)

I have been taking Mocha to work with me and she is having such a good time! I set up a cage for her so that if she gets scared she has a safe place to go. I leave the door open and can come and go as she pleases. So far she has been very brave and seems to like going. :biggrin2:

"Is it time to go home yet?"

SDC10735.jpg

So Mocha has a new friend. I got a little girl bun from the same breeder as Mocha. I really think Mocha should have a friend. So this one is about eight weeks old and they met for the first time today. I thought Mocha would be the aggressor but she was actually afraid of the baby. The baby loves Mocha and chased her everywhere. It was actually very funny. Poor Mocha. The baby is very brave and out going and curious. I took them to work as it is neutral territory even though Mocha goes to work with me a lot. They could ran around and get to know each other there. They were together for about six hours with Mocha running away most of the time! So here is the baby, I am thinking of calling her "Ice", not for sure on that yet.

SDC12062.jpg

her temp at night home.

SDC12073.jpg

Mocha hiding from the baby, and the baby in Mocha's "at work" cage.

SDC12165.jpg

SDC12138.jpg

Congratulations on the new bunny! Pretty girl. Love the name Ice. Name definitely fits!

Hoping Mocha gets over her shyness of the new baby. They look good together.

Wishing you all the luck with the bonding.

K:)

Ice & Mocha are really getting along. They are still living separately but maybe for not much longer. They spend all day together at work when I take them or a couple of hours together in the kitchen at night when I don't. Here are some pics of them.

Ice's cage,

SDC12376.jpg

Ice, she loves her hammock!

SDC12379.jpg

Ice, six poodles beyond that gate and she doesn't care! Brave bun!

SDC12421.jpg

Mocha exploring Ice's cage,

SDC12499.jpg

Ice & Mocha nose to nose,

SDC12502-1.jpg

Ice having a little tantrum because I finally switched her off the junk food she had been eating,

SDC12505-1.jpg

Mocha and Ice are really getting along well during work hours and play time at home. I might try putting them together in Mocha's area sometime this week. Some bunny flop pics.

SDC12937.jpg

Ice she really likes sleeping in a hammock. I will have to figure something out for her when she is no longer in a cage.....

SDC12951.jpg

Hanging out together at work.

SDC12945.jpg

Back