Mocha and Spice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
As always, more pictures!

Mocha:

jan8mocha.jpg

jan8mocha1.jpg

jan8mochanose.jpg

Spice:

jan8spice.jpg

jan8spice1.jpg

jan8spice2.jpg

jan8spicenose.jpg

Aww theyre precious!! Those noses sticking out ofthe box just make me wanna kissem. Thisis my fave.

jan8spice2.jpg

Lanna

Spice is just too cute in his little hidey hole!Mocha looks a little ticked off at the photo shoot, or is that justcause it is so darned cold up there! Even trying to look crabby he justmanages to look even cuter. I LOVE THE NOSE SHOTS!!

Fergi's mom

He was mad that I never brought him any treats. ;)

It's not that cold for them, it's been a lot colder already but they just sit like that when they're lazy.

DaisyNBuster wrote:
This might seem like a stupid question, but are they brothers?
They are actually half brothers. :)Different moms but the same dad.

Fantastic!! I always love seeing pictures of Mochand Spicers! Too bad you made them get their tattoos removed ;) lol Imiss my biker boys!! Well, Spice ended up being an angel in theend didn't he :p

:wow: If looks could kill, you would be a goner, Laura. That look from Mocha cracks me up. Man, he was mad!!

Love the Nose pictures!!!!

:)

-Carolyn

Anybody else notice that Spice has this smallrectangular section of fur from his nose up that's slightly orange? Ican't figure out why! It never goes away, he's had it since he was ababy.

Well I was gonna say maybe he's sneaking pumpkin treats, but I guess not since its been there his whole life . :p

He was pouting! ;)I didn't bring any treats for him, that's why. Spoiled rotten I tell you!

Awwthose poor babies didn't get anytreats! No wonder you're getting the look of death...interrupt them andnot have any treats, well thats just plain rude!

LOL! Funny you should say that! Mocha almost tookoff my finger because I was seeing if he liked pumpkin and boy did he!I almost ended up as lunch!

How could you even think of going out and not bringing those poor babies a treat?!?!?! :X

They are absolutely beautiful! They look all snuggly with their wintery fur! :D

Latest posts

Back