Mitchell Has Hope Once Again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn J

Reaction score
Hi ! This is Mitchells mom again with an updateon Mitchells quest to raise a litter of kits. April gave birth againlast night and all appears to be well so far. She had one dead bunoutside the nest box early in the evening so I was fearing the worst.She then proceeded to pull out her fur and build up her nest in afrenzy. I checked them this morning and I think there are six. Allalive, warm and plump. I did notice that this time she used the hay tomake a nest up and around the babes but did not cover them as she didthe first time around. She has them completely covered with her ownfur. I am so excited !

Again I would like to express my thanks to all of you who have offeredwords of advice and concern over our attempts to successfully have alitter of buns. I know that I am not a regular on your forum but I dousually check in every other day to check over the recent posts to seeif I can learn more about these beautiful creatures. I willkeep you posted on the babes progress. Keep your fingers crossed thatall will continue to go well for April and her babes.

Carolyn J

Congratulations on the new litter, Carolyn J!

Keep us posted on how they progress.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back