Misty, Charlie and Oliver's Crawl Space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved your story! I started laughing outloud..you painted a very vivid picture of their adventure with theeraser. I can just see my guys doing the same thing.

They're so clever, arent they?! Mine are the same, perfect angels when I open the door....

So is Charlie neutered now? We need some pics!

Misty is Definately my Heart Bun! I love Charlie and Cookie, but she's all mine with her little devious ways.

Charlie is neutered now! Got it done on the 7th of Sept, soit's been 3 weeks and a HUGE difference. He's the sameCharlie minus the pee spraying and the humping my hand, so life isperfect!

Misty is back to being litter trained (she was peeing and pooping allaround his cage while he was not neutered and being a smelly boy). AndCharlie is peeing more IN the litter instead of on Misty and thesurrounding walls.

He and Misty are 100% bonded now. I caught Misty giving himthe grooming of his life a few days ago - that's the first time I haveseen her groom him.

So things are well with the terrors.

At some point Misty and Charlie took apart my USB cable for my camera,so I hae tons of pictures - I just have to get them onto the computer :)

LOL!! OH Nadia, that is sooo funny, and createssuch a cute image of the mischief makers. Makes you wonder just howlong they've secretly been doing things behind your back ;).

I am so pleased that they have bonded together so well - makes life so much easier!

Jan

more pics please! it's so funny, misty's windowthing. and charlie, it's so adorable how he tilts his head whilelooking at you. he looks like he's pondering the mysteries of theuniverse. :))

New Pictures! I finally got my pictures off my digital camera, so here's the stack..

Soo... the good news is that I realized I do not need a USB cable toget my photos off my memory card because my printer has a digital cardreader.

The bad news is, I had 500 photos on the camera and had to weed throughthem not to bombard you guys with months worth of pics....

So, here are a few of my favorites from the past couple months.

I realized these are the first real 'together' pictures I will be posting. YAY for bonded bunnies!!!

Misty-pie
nov0602.JPG

nov0620.JPG

nov0624.JPG

Charlie-pants
nov0603.JPG

nov0612.JPG

nov0622.JPG

Mischief

I'd like to draw your attention to my baseboards!! This is what they work on all night in their room!
nov0606.JPG

I came home to this disaster one day... it was ALL Misty's doing.
nov0601.JPG

This is what they have done to the underside of my boxspring. And it is also where they sleep everynight... intheir hammocks.
nov0610.JPG

Snack time

Sharing. This is before Misty head butts him out of the way.
nov0609.JPG

nov0614.JPG

nov0619.JPG

nov0621.JPG

A Little Bit of Cuddling...

nov0607.JPG

nov0618.JPG

nov0626.JPG

nov0627.JPG

nov0628.JPG

Annddd... somebunnies got a new and improved cage a few daysago. I took apart their individual cages and made them asuper cage! Notice it has no door.. as there is no point, I don't thinkMisty even knows what a cage is for.
nov0625.JPG

Ohh wow,your babies are just gorgeous and so adorable!

I just love those snuggle pictures..aww it'sso heartwarming :love

Isn't Charlie just lovely,i love his colouring..it's very pretty :)

Umm is that Misty thereunder Charlie :?

:laugh:

nov0606.JPG

cheryl

Oh my goodness they're both soooocute!!! I have an 8month old Mini French Lop, I want to gethim a pal. I definately want a Holland Lop, hopefully mybonding goes good...whenever I get a chance to get another.

Neil took these pictures while working in our home office today.

Misty and Charlie like spending their days (when either of us works athome) sitting in the office figuring out the most trouble they cancause before we catch them.

I'm sure since it's now noon, they have already been put down for theirnap - Neil learned about nap time the hard way this weekend when he wastrying to work and Misty kept eating the sofa in the office

This is their favorite thinking spot... they are usually quite miffedwhen I need to use MY OWN laptop bag for laptop carrying purposes.

bunnies1219061.JPG

One night we accidentally locked Misty in the office, and she thoughtthe laptop bag also made a good litter. Thank goodness it was water(and pee) proof.

Here is Misty grooming... she is so violent. She usually holds his headdown with one of her front paws... I think she is just about to do thatin this photo.
bunnies1219062.JPG

FYI - I have limited bandwith on the site whereI host my photos, so because I have so many up now, whenever I postmore, and more than 10 or so people view them - they dissapear for anhour.

So I am going to try to move my photos somwhere else, but if you evercome onto the blog, and the photos are not showing - they will be up inanother hour..

Silly bandwith...

New Picture new Pictures!!!

Charlie likes to groom Misty butt first...
Jan200702.jpg

Jan200703.jpg

Jan200704.jpg

Jan200705.jpg

Not sure what she was doing, but it was a cute squishy face...
Jan200706.jpg

Jan200707.jpg

Sharing secrets...
Jan200708.jpg

Jan200709.jpg

Jan200710.jpg

Jan200711.jpg

Lining up for crasins. Notice how Misty grabs at our hands... so smart..
Jan200712.jpg

YUMMY!
Jan200713.jpg

Jan200714.jpg

And now for some papaya...
Jan200715.jpg

Jan200716.jpg

Jan200719.jpg

Jan200720.jpg

Look at those cute babies - great new pics !

Nadia, I have just re-read this from the beginning, as I remembered thetrouble you had bonding these two, and I am having similar problems. IfPernod takes to Shadow the way Misty has to Charlie, I will be wellpleased :)

Jan

Latest posts

Back