Missing AJ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinai

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been around since before October of last year Or maybe longer.. I was the proud mommy of a Netherland Dwarf Himi Marten blue named AJ

I say was because he passed in November suddenly. I couldn't bury him til a few weeks ago because of the cold ground so he was in my freezer :-/ but he's now buried in my garden.

He passed one night after having a SERIOUS bout of diarrhea so bad it covered half of him twice I washed him off once in warm water and got him mostly dry and put him in his cage in a nice warm spot because of being sick Not even 5 minutes later he was covered again.. i went to wash him off again and while washing him off he seized, screamed (never want to hear it again ) and passed :'-(

I have been ok all winter without him. Although there are times i swear hes still sitting in his cage where he usually is even though theres no cage anymore. Its odd but nice.

With spring and the floweres and things blooming i look and say AJ would be LOVING those right now and smile, or remember how he was never fond of oregano at first but did eat it lol But he LOVED sweet Basil and Dandelions :) for fruit it was pineapple just like his momma lol

And if he didn't want something when you were offering it he'd just put his head down and show it the top of his head lol.

Anyways This is my last post. Im off the forums as of now. No need to respond i wont see it.

I just wanted to share with anyone who remembers me that AJ had passed

Enjoy your Bunnies and snuggle them close. And give them an extra special treat from AJ and me.

Again no need to respond I wont see it

Jodie

hello sometimes it’s best to just get over things. try throwing away the cage and get another rabbit

Back