Miss Molly LOVES these toys.... maybe your bun will too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

Reaction score
Miss Molly is our 10 week old Flemish Giant bb girl. She recently discovered a love for chewing and digging quite literally everything including our couch much to our dismay. Like all bun owners we've tried all kinds of toys homemade and store bought. The Amazon box arrived yesterday and to our delight Molly LOVES these toys. So much so, I thought I'd share with you all. We now just drop one of these in front of whatever she's chewing or digging on and she's happy to munch on these instead, much more so than anything else we've tried. There's nothing earth shatteringly different about these that I can detect about them, but they ARE super fresh smelling which I'm sure is part of the appeal.

I hope this helps some of you if you're looking for a great distraction or just more toys! :)

Feel free to share links of toys your bun buns love and pics :) :) :)

Attached are the pics (sorry for the crummy quality, it was dark), here's the link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XPPH25S/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Attachments

• 20180613_010646.jpg
    20180613_010646.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20180613_010750.jpg
    20180613_010750.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 93
  • 20180613_010905.jpg
    20180613_010905.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 20180613_011031.jpg
    20180613_011031.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you’ve found something your bun loves! She looks very cute (if a bit naughty!) thanks for sharing the link :)

Nice! I've bought Bunster some toys but he wasn't interested in them.. so far haven't found anything he loves to chew.

Nice! I've bought Bunster some toys but he wasn't interested in them.. so far haven't found anything he loves to chew.
Well try these i'm telling you any bun will love them. Expensive yes, but not as expensive as a new couch LOL. Miss Molly is VERY picky.... unfortunately..... LOL

Toy toys, or stuff rabbits really like to eat made into toys?

Mine don't care for cheap stuff from pet stores, but they like fresh chew toys from companies that make stuff specifically for rabbits. They also go in phases: they like oat hay treats for a while, then cattail treats, then willow balls. I've had stuff sit for months, they suddenly see them devour the whole thing in one sitting. (Come to think of it, I think humans do something similar...)

Wood chew toys and grass balls, not stuff rabbits like to eat lol. Bunster will chew on cardboard though.o_O

It's hard to find toys that rabbits like. Thanks for sharing the link! I will let my buns try these :)

Latest posts

Back