Miss Charmmy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmmyBunny

Reaction score
HI HI

my mommy kinda confuses me cause shes changed my name like 4 times in one week but it seems like shes taken to calling me charmmy and i think thats ok with me. i dunno so much about this "monster" mommy and her friends talk about but they are usually pointing at me and saying something about one being near me... i wonder if its something i can chew? like those really tasty wires she has that always get in my way.

oh i think im getting off topic. my mama said she could introduce me to some other bunnies though im not too sure about it i like being the only one around here. she said i wouldnt have to share her affection with anyone else though. she wants me to be a little less bossy i think. but i know what i like and what i want and why shouldnt i get it? even if i have to hypnotize her with my cuteness or bribe her with a few "kisses".

today mommy went out early and i know she was only gone for a while and she kept telling me she would be right back but i still thought she should have taken me with her. i dont like it when everyone leaves. it means i have to stay in this prison sure theres lots of space but i cant go out and play with all the things im not supposed to! sure i have toys but thats not as fun. and i cant sit in MY spot and get petted and given treats. i dont like that at all. are there any other bunnies out there who have this problem with their parents? how do i make them stay when i want them to? and any other helpful tips might be nice.

i suppose i should give my mom some kisses for this....

CharmmyBunny wrote:
HI HI

my mommy kinda confuses me cause shes changed my name like 4 times in one week but it seems like shes taken to calling me charmmy and i think thats ok with me. i dunno so much about this "monster" mommy and her friends talk about but they are usually pointing at me and saying something about one being near me... i wonder if its something i can chew? like those really tasty wires she has that always get in my way.

oh i think im getting off topic. my mama said she could introduce me to some other bunnies though im not too sure about it i like being the only one around here. she said i wouldnt have to share her affection with anyone else though. she wants me to be a little less bossy i think. but i know what i like and what i want and why shouldnt i get it? even if i have to hypnotize her with my cuteness or bribe her with a few "kisses".

today mommy went out early and i know she was only gone for a while and she kept telling me she would be right back but i still thought she should have taken me with her. i dont like it when everyone leaves. it means i have to stay in this prison sure theres lots of space but i cant go out and play with all the things im not supposed to! sure i have toys but thats not as fun. and i cant sit in MY spot and get petted and given treats. i dont like that at all. are there any other bunnies out there who have this problem with their parents? how do i make them stay when i want them to? and any other helpful tips might be nice.

i suppose i should give my mom some kisses for this....
Hi,

Nice to meet you Charmmy. My Mom had my name all picked out for me. But sometimes when I'm naughty, I'm called "Mr. Attitude".

I have brothers around but I'm too head strong to get along with them. Mom keeps us separate when we play too. I tend to get too rough. I guess I'm like you. Don't want anyone around but ME. Mom says tough and she doesn't mind making sure all her bunnies get their equal share. Sooo, guess what? Mom is bringing home another baby brother. And I hear sisters are in the works as well. Oh well, I know in my Little World, I'm the Boss.

Regarding Mom being around all the time, no don't mind. She is gone most of the day, which by the way, I'm sleeping after a vigorous workout in the early morning. And she's here when I wake up after my late afternoon nap, just in time for me to come out and run around for my evening exercise. So can't say I miss her much. Every time I'm awake, she's here. Or the Big Guy is there.

Bunny kisses, best way to get a treat. They just melt over them.

Kreacher :bunny5

Back