Miss Bea - "Kindergarten Queen"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will update this later tonight - but I also want to say that I am also working on Miss Bea's crossing the bridge. Alicia (JadeIcing) and I discussed it a bit today and I think I can write the story now. I'll probably cross post it both in here and in Tiny's thread.

It will be great.

TinysMom wrote:
I will update this later tonight - but I also want to say that I am also working on Miss Bea's crossing the bridge. Alicia (JadeIcing) and I discussed it a bit today and I think I can write the story now. I'll probably cross post it both in here and in Tiny's thread.

I promise I will do the next installment in Miss Bea's story in just a bit tonight - but first - this is the beginning to the story of Miss Bea crossing over the Rainbow Bridge. I'm cross-posting it in Tiny's thread since so many of the Rainbow Bridge stories are told in that thread.....and I'm seriously trying to think if I should do them as a book. (I wish I had even a hint of artistic talent like Minda or others on here...).

~~~~~~

Miss Bea laid on the bed - trying to be quiet. Mama just fell asleep a few minutes ago after trying to take care of her and watch over her...she needed to be quiet and let mama sleep.

But she heard that voice again, "Cross over Miss Bea....cross the bridge and come to me. Let go and you won't hurt any more...".

Miss Bea couldn't cross yet - mama needed her. She tried to lay still...then she fell out of New Hope's basket and it hurt so bad - even though she was laying on her most favorite place - mama's bed. She started to cry - she couldn't stay silent anymore.

Mama sat up and came near for her - yelling - no - screaming really for Robin to come as quickly as possible.

Miss Bea opened her eyes once more and looked up. In between her cries she said, 'You....you came for me? It was your voice I heard..."

"Yes Miss Bea....come cross the bridge and let's binky together...."

Miss Bea looked at mama one more time and headed for the light - her new life was about to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

24 hours earlier

Samantha sat under Tiny's favorite tree while she watched him pace back and forth in the grass. Every few steps, he'd stop and thump. He'd look off in the distance and then thump again. Then he'd start pacing.

She loved this rabbit - she really did. She'd heard all about him during her time on earth - heard how he was called the BunFather....and was privileged to not only meet him - but become one of his inner circle of confidants once he adjusted to crossing the bridge.

She knew she wasn't his favorite - and she knew she'd always have to share him with GingerSpice and that there would be others who would come to join them. She still laughed whenever she heard Ginger nagging him about hanging out those "bimbo bunnies". She knew those binbos weren't Ginger's real threat...and she knew that someday GingerSpice would have to lay aside her role of "first love" and share Tiny once again.

But still yet - Samantha cherished every minute she spent with Tiny. In their talks - she'd learned so much - about love - about life - about people. She'd also taught him a lot - about how there was a season and a place for everything. She shared with him the things her mama had always said - about how people (and bunnies) enter our lives for a season and that there are times when we need to be willing to let go and move on.

Samantha was pleased that the others had let her in on this day - although she knew that the BunFather would be angry with her later on. Still yet, she cared for him and she knew that what must be done...must be done. So her job was to keep him busy ... until the right moment. She was to be near him - to listen to him - and to keep him away from the stream. She also knew - when the time came - she would need to be ready for his wrath...but even then - she knew he could never stay angry for long.

"Tiny...come sit beside me for a bit. You're wearing a path in the grass."

"Samantha...I'm not going to sit - I'm not going to stay here. I've got to figure out what is happening. Why did Buck take me off the team for 2 days? Why did Puck mess up my work area and run off with some sort of pictures and where has GingerSpice taken off to? The last I saw her - she was crying - and then she went to see Buck - and I haven't seen her since. I promised to give up the bimbettes for a week...surely she's not still jealous about the other night?"

Great start.

I'm only now finding out about Miss Bea; Peg, my heart truly goes out to you. I just watched the video of Miss Bea giving Tiny kisses after he had passed, and it tore at me. She loved him so much...I guess she must have heard him calling to her and she followed his voice.

I'm so truly sorry...and yes, I agree with the others; your story - all your stories - are just wonderful, and you honor your bunnies so beautifully....

Binky away in the sunshine with Tiny, Miss Bea.

:cry1:

Back