Mirror, Mirror on the Wall ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Well, I had a brilliant idea! Iwanted to get an idea of how Sherman would react to being in closeproximity to another rabbit in his own territory, so I set up afull-length mirror right next to his favorite hideaway spot and waited...

He hopped out, took one look at his reflection, tossed his earslike "Whatever" ... and went on about his business. :X

I was hoping for a more dramaticeffect.

After how the King behaved at the Bunnyfest, I'mnot surprised he was unimpressed when you attempted to show him 'yetanother rabbit', even if it was himself.

You've got a Real Piece of Work there, BunnyMommy! I love the stories of his attitude.

How's he doing with being upstairs? Is Grandma begging for him to be allowed in the Royal Quarters?

-Carolyn

Smart boy LOL I sure wish the birdswere that smart. We have reflective glass near our front doorand I have to put up with those darn birds all day, posturing, peckingand squawking atthe "intruder":X

Pam

when my dog was a puppy (less than a year old),he'd go into my parents room and visit their mirror, which wasattatched to their door. you shoulda seen him, he thought there was apuppy in the mirror. he'd open the closet door and go inside lookingfor the other dog, then get mad at me when he wasnt there. eventuallyhe gave up and thought i was playing a trick on him, but it was funnywatching him swat at his reflexion.

BunnyMommy, Sherman is too cool to be upset bya mere reflection. I've got my Sherman fix Yeah! All is right with theworld. Thank you. I just love that cool attitude.

Tina

Carolynwrote:
How's he doing with beingupstairs? Is Grandma begging for him to be allowed in theRoyal Quarters?

-Carolyn
Oh, the exile has long since beenlifted. As a matter of fact, my husband caved before I did!Betweenmy mother, grandmother, sister, and just abouteverybody else who comes over here to see HIM... ...begging for his release we just didn't stand a chance.

He has my grandmother wrapped around his finger. Youshould see him lying there like a grand potentate while she pets andcoddles him for hours. His facial expression clearlyindicates that he is in his element, receiving his just due, and allthings are back in their properorder.:dude:

[line]

Long live The Prince.

BunnyMommy you need to change your name toSherman's servant. Just think awhile back, people would cometo your house to visit YOU. I bet you never thought your lifewould have you in the presence of royalty.:D

Wabbitwuv

Latest posts

Back