Mini Rex Jr. Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
Silver Star's Bite Me
MiniRexKits-PCB064.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB060.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB080.jpg

Silver Star's King
MiniRexKits-PCB071.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB078.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB081.jpg

Silver Star's Bitten
MiniRexKits-PCB102.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB103.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB099.jpg

Silver Star's Wolf
MiniRexKits-PCB129.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB128.jpg

MiniRexKits-PCB126.jpg

Emily

Silver Star Rabbitry
Raising and Showing Quality Silver Marten Rabbits in North Louisiana.

[url]http://silverstarsilvermartens.webs.com/[/url]
http://silverstarrabbitry.blogspot.com/

[email protected]

Oh, babies being squished to pose! Do you have shots of their heads and ears?

In their rearview pictures Bite Me, King, and Wolf appear to be leaning to one side or the other, so can't really tell much because of the bulge on one side and flatness on the other. All of the babies do appear to have good overall width and depth. I notice a pinched HQ on Bitten, on the other two otters it's hard to tell again because they are leaning. Wolf looks to have a great HQ though.

Even if they do get out of pose, head shots would be good to get a better view of the whole rabbit. I'm sure you're perfectly capable of judging head and ears though. Nice babies though, I'd especially keep an eye on Wolf for his type and when his adult fur grows in darker he should be a good one. I hope your silver martens are doing well also :)

Bitten looks pinched in the HQ and has a sloped HQ.
King and Wolf are by far my favorites. Very nice width and roundness to the body on King. Looks a little chopped in the lower HQ. Wolf has nice depth, width, and a very full lower HQ.

All have nice shoulders and good rises. Wolf and King would be my two keepers and then POL between the two. Very nice (boys?). lol. Can't wait to see how they all mature! How old are they here?

Emily

Back