Mini Rex in Need of LOVE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my camera today...

Oh, sweet baby!:(:(

I want him, I want him, I want him...:D

Poor little guy! Elf Mommy, you havejust got to take him home with you! I love hiscoloring. That ear does need some attention! Yourhome would be the best place for him, that is forsure! Hope you get to take him homesoon. Beckie

Oh Elf Mommy! You have to adopthim! Pishaw on what your hubby says! How couldanyone say no to that poor face! He needs a good loving homefull of cheerios and cuddles. And of course, a bunnyambassador named Elf.

My heart goes out to the poor guy.

I know, guys, I am going to have to find a way!

He was sleeping when I got there. I woke him up I think with the flash.

10-30-04%20001.jpg

10-30-04%20005.jpg

Doesn't he look like the perfect Halloween Bunny? I think I should name him Spooky. :)

10-30-04%20008.jpg

Cuddle time

cuddles.jpg

Look at this snuggler!!!

10-30-04%20010.jpg

If you look close on the foot on the top, you can see that one of the nails is ripped off.

10-30-04%20011.jpg

His first time out of the cage.

10-30-04%20014.jpg

Very interested in the shelves...maybe he smells the oats ;)

10-30-04%20017.jpg

Bethany giving him gentle pets

10-30-04%20018.jpg

Spooky staying verrrrrry still, waiting for more pets.

10-30-04%20020.jpg

Bethany obliging.

10-30-04%20021.jpg

Eye level, but he had to move just as I clicked hehe

10-30-04%20029.jpg

I love the black on one side of his nose.

10-30-04%20030.jpg

Back in the cage. He didn't pee or poo the ENTIRE time I had him out!

10-30-04%20038.jpg

How could you NOT love this face????

Oh oh oh... what a sweetie... he doesnt seem at all afraid or angry at people... or he knows that you are such a warm heart.

Did Elf go nuts when he smelt him on you again?

He so deserves a happy ending!

oh my gosh you HAVE to get him!!! there's no wayi could resist that poor baby. he needs some lovin! :) gladto see there are so many good people on this board who watch out forother buns too!

Yes, Elf was licking my hands again. :D

Hubby has been working nights all week, so I haven't asked him. Ireally don't want an out and out NO, so I have to do this gently. Heisn't really an animal person and I already have a rabbit, boxer, two10 gallon tanks of fish and a 75 gallon tank...I'm kinda pushing thelimit here LOL

Oh, Elf Mommy, that poor, sweet little guy. Afterall he's been through and yet he still wants to be pet and in thecompany of people. I am hoping soooo much that your husband can bepersuaded. I think Elf may have already made her mind up;)- Jan

Latest posts

Back