Mini Rex Babies- Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirexmama

Reaction score
So I thought I'd share some pic of my black otter mini rex litter. They are a couple weeks in these photos. Please don't use my photos without first asking-thanks!

[align=center]
3324223484_ce28d67bba.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
3324223120_2df0687e84.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
3323385271_d7ec5986bb_o.jpg
[/align]

Who sent you here to kill me? I know it was someone! Cause I love mini-rex and want a black otter! (I'll take any, but I love the dark colors!)

That last photo is SO freaking adorable! and the little curly whiskers in the first one..... :hearts:

OMG i always wanted to see the mini rex babies! OMG so cute!

I don't think I have ever seen black otter in Mini rex before, how cute! It has to be one of the nicest colour in rabbits though!

They are so gorgeous :D you must be chuffed nice strong tort on the ears as well :) I was quite surprised but you can really see the difference with the coat comapred to a normal fur rabbit

Thanks all-they are getting cuter every day I swear! This is my first otter litter. I honestly thought I would get a few blacks as well, but I'm quite happy with all the matching babies!

Awww! Wow they are so amazingly cute! I almost want to print out the picture and put it on my wall. I love otter colouring in rabbits I think that it is just beatiful!

Aly! :)

Wow!:faint::adorable:

Too cute!

Denise

Latest posts

Back