Mini Or Regular Holland lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks more "mini-ish". How much does she weigh?

Keep in mind that some purebreds don't even meet the standardrequirements and may not look like the breed they appear to be -- andmay even meet another breeds standard closer than their own.

However, she does have a Mini head and appears to be a Chestnut (photowasn't really clear) -- Agouti colors are more commonly seen in MiniLops, but certainly not unusual for Hollands.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
She looks more "mini-ish". How much does she weigh?

Keep in mind that some purebreds don't even meet the standardrequirements and may not look like the breed they appear to be -- andmay even meet another breeds standard closer than their own.

However, she does have a Mini head and appears to be a Chestnut (photowasn't really clear) -- Agouti colors are more commonly seen in MiniLops, but certainly not unusual for Hollands.

Pam
I thought she looked to have a Mini head also, plus she said that sheweighed 5 1/2 lbs. That's why I was thinking Mini (from my other post).

~Nichole

I just found this pic and had to share, this islucky GOING to a costume contest, hes a bumble bee, this is him beforei had sewn on the stripes

looks like a mini, I have a holland that looks like a mini *mini*

Latest posts

Back