Mini Lops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contessa63

Reaction score
I might be getting my second rabbi! She is amini lop and she is about 7 months old. How are their personalities? Ihave a neutered Netherland dwarf male right now who is about 8 monthsold. He has a fantastic personality! :D:DAny feed back wouldbe welcomed!

Mini Lops arevery sweet rabbits < withthe exception of the Odd one ,Most tend to have great personalities , Ihave a 4 year old unalteredbuck who has the personality of a cat anda throw rug , Very laid back ,sweet , cuddley , believeit or not theonly Buck in hte barn who refusesto play Spray Wars , When theother boys start he goes intohis hutch and stays thereuntill they are finished ,

Merle, Funny Bunny and Stubby , all hadto be seperated by 6 ftdistances to stop the spraying ,Merel is a Standard Rex, Stubbyand Funny Bunny are Dutch .

Our Mini Lop is an absolute teddy bear :D (with slight diva-ish tendencies :p)

I have three, a buck and two does. The buck is abroken black, the does are silver tipped steeles(sp?). Theyare the sweetest!!!! Hopefully we will have some babies this fall.

Latest posts

Back