Mini lop female needs home-ADOPTED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crickett

Reaction score
Long story short. I just got a 2nd male bunnywhen a friend brought her 10 month old female mini-lop bunny over to myhouse asking if I wanted her, I told her I would keep her here until Ican find her a new home, I do not want her as I have 2 males allready.I live in southern Wisconsin, I will not ship her. Pick up only please.Oh and she does not come with a cage, just her. Thanks. Can anyone helpher?

Are your males bonded? I find two bonded bunniesare mucheasier to look after than single bunnies.(Maybe you'll end up with a bonded trio, tho can't say a trio is a easyas a duo). ;)

If that's not an option, there's a post on the top of this forumaboutfinding bunnies homes, and of course we'lldowhat we can here toget her adopted. Canyou post a pic? Pics are pretty important in bunnyland!

sas

EDIT: Here's the 'finding homes' link...

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14544&forum_id=7

One of the males (Dakota) is my daughters andChips (the new boy) is my sons, neither are fixed and the female is notfixed, I do not want any babies so they will never go together. I justwant her to find a new loving home.

Crickett wrote:
One of the males (Dakota) is my daughters and Chips (the newboy) is my sons, neither are fixed and the female is not fixed, I donot want any babies so they will never go together. I just want her tofind a new loving home.
Yikes! Can't have that now, can we! Silly me, that should have been my first question!

Any chance your friend can pay for a spay or at least agree to splitthe costs with a new owner? She'd be easier to place if thatwas the case.

And remember,
picscrop.gif

sas

Thanks everybody, she has found a very lovinghome with a couple who has recently lost their other mini lop female toold age. They fell in love right away. Thay also have no cats.

Back