Mimi & Emily from Vancouver, BC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deliciosa

Reaction score
I guess now would be a good time to introduce ourselves now that I've decided that this might be a neat place to be :biggrin2:

Found this website when I was looking for some advice on what to do with Mimi regarding her illness. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful and it made me so happy to learn that there are people out there who really do love bunnies.

I found Mimi on craigslist about a year and a half ago. Her owner was going away to university and would not have enough time for her with his school. Mimi was purchased from a pet store 3 years before.
The guy and his mum came and dropped her off with her hutch, food, pet taxi and bedding. His mum was so sad to see Mimi go, she kept saying "bye bye Mee" in a sad voice.

Mimi warmed up to me quite quickly after recovering from the stressful moving and we bonded almost immediately. Even when she left a puddle on my bed while we were sitting together, I couldn't stay mad at her for more than a few seconds.
She is such an energetic bun, she loves to run around and turn sharp corners, following me around the house and bounding into the room whenever I call her.

We have a little game where I put my hand near her face and ask for kisses, and she moves her head under my hand as if to say "Head pets first. Then you get kisses."
After I give her head pets, she agrees to give me a hand kiss. She can be kinda cheeky sometimes :brownbunny

She's getting better every day since I discovered her scalding on Thursday. She needs to put lots of weight on but I'm sure she will soon, she is eating nonstop like the vet instructed.

As for me, I'm 18 years old, about 10 days shy of finally being over and done with highschool, and have a few ambitions for my life including wanting to become an addictions counselor for youth. I grew up with kitties, hamsters & cockatiels, and animals have always been my closest friends because I was pretty shy when I was a kid.

Anyway I look forward to meeting new people and their bunnies here.

- Emily

195858_10150537416870521_692290520_17654660_6139531_n.jpg

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hey Welcome!
I know this seems delayed, but hey why not.
You know what? I'm in school right now to be an addictions counsellor, I think we'd have loads to talk about! I'm also 18.

Your bunny is adorable. :)

Latest posts

Back