Milo the unwanted school pet found his new home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenson

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd update you all on Milo, the bunny I took in from a school who were planning to set him "free" because they couldn't be bothered to care for him.

Well he has gone to live with a lovely family who were well prepared for their first bunny, and with 3 young girls he'll get plenty of attention. He responds really well to children because he has grown up with them. Goes without saying that their mother will be his primary caregiver of course, but the girls adore him. I'm so glad he's got a good home who will really love him and give him all the attention he needs.

They sent me this photo of him today.

40600002.jpg

Aaawwww! :biggrin2:

Aww that's just wonderful...i'm so happy for the little guy...he really deserves this new life...and i can see he's going to be one spoiled little boy who is going to get a lot of love from his new family :)

Cheryl

Wow how great - and yup, thats going to be one SPOILED bunny boy.. I have feeling he many days of playing "dress-up" - lol! Would love to see those photos!

Were they going to sign on to RO? Would love to hear of his new life.. And good job Jenson!

Thanks guys. I'm really happy for him!

Yep, I'll be staying in touch, I always give my email and phone number whenever I sell/rehome a rabbit in case the new owner needs anything. And I just love getting updates and photos! :)

Yay! I'm glad to hear that he found a forever home. The girls look so happy and I can tell he's going to be spoiled rotten. Thanks for the update!

Latest posts

Back