Middle Aged Woman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll be 23 this year, so not quite middle aged....tee hee. But this is a good one to send to my mom, for sure!!!!

LOL and thanks for sharing!!!

Tracy

I LOVED this post.. And Champion it!! Turning 43 (or 12 as I like to think :))the end of the month.. Funny how "claiming to be Middle Aged and the idea of wrapping your head around it, just .............. creeps up on you.. and you find yourself fine with it and happy about it.. LOL.. Good post..

This is so funny I saved the website. I'm 43 and..er..suffering through several of the things the youtube clip jokes about.

I sent it along to a couple of friends in my age group, so they can see what they are in for.

It's funny, 'cause it's true!

:laugh:I am going to have my wife Wabbitmom12 watch this! It is so true! She will be 44 in August and I've come home from work and found the air conditioningset to 72F!

For all of you younger folks laughing at this....your day will come!

:biggrin2:

I sent the link to Art so maybe he can understand me a bit better....I'm going to be 48 this year and wow - did this song hit home!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
:laugh:I am going to have my wife Wabbitmom12 watch this! It is so true! She will be 44 in August and I've come home from work and found the air conditioningset to 72F!
Art has come home and found I had ours set to 68.....

That video was great, I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

Honestly only "Middle Aged Woman" can really appreciate it.

Susan:weee:

To all the Middle Aged Women on here.:toast::group::highfive::blueribbon::toastingbuns

Latest posts

Back