Michigan Rescue Needs Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Ijust received word that a local rabbit rescue here in Michigan is in desperate need of some assistance.

Many of you may remember the Reno, NV feral bunnies who were rounded upand shipped cross-country to different rescue organizations. GreatLakes Rabbit Sanctuary was more than generous to take in over 500 ofthese bunnies and housed them on a secure areaon some landinWhittaker, MI. This area is now flooding and theyre doingeverything they can to move the bunnies to higher ground. Theyreworking to also build sheds and other safe areas.

See the Best Friends Network Article

If anyone has time or money to give, they desperately need help. Herestheir website for more info:http://www.rabbitsanctuary.org/

Thanks!

Thanks for posting this. This is near Belleville, between Ann Arbor and Detroit, butcloser to Ann Arbor.

It's one of the best Sanctuaries I've ever checked out. I hope they get some help. :(

All I can do is make a very small donation. (I'd better get back to work that pays!)

sas

According to the article - it looks like the majority of the rabbits have been moved to safety?

Now maybe just financial help to pay for what they had to do I guess....?

TinysMom wrote:
According to the article - it looks like the majority of therabbits have been moved to safety?

Now maybe just financial help to pay for what they had to do I guess....?
Yeah, they had a lot of help this week to move the bunnies to saferareas. Right now they just really need funds to help with the barn andother supplies to help keep these guys safe for the winter.

Right now its 3 degrees so I hope they were able to build shelter for all these bunnies!

oh, i wish i didn't have such a tight budgetright now, but i do. . . maybe i will dig into the garage and see howmany returnables i can find, and send whatever money i get from thatin. . .

I know how you feel. Im so broke. You gave me agood idea though. I have a million bottles in my garage...maybe I'll goround them up and donate whatever I can get.

Im sure any little bit helps ;)

Latest posts

Back