Michigan: Dwarf On Death Row

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Haley, congratulations good work you did saving her.

Sas is right, Daisy Mae is very upset, but I told her Mr Tumnus isholding out for her but in the mean time he needs to learn all theromantic tips for when he meets her. She said ok as long as he keeps apicture of Daisy Mae on his cage so he can dream of her every nite,even if he has the new one living with him. LOL.

Susan:bunnydance::bunnydance:

OMG she is so adorable!!!! How could anyone ever abandon her??? I can't wait to see more pics!!

Haley wrote:
Okay, here she is!

Bunnies219.jpg

She doesnt have a name yet, but theres a few I like. (Lucy, Willow, Chloe, Emma and Anya are a few names I like)..

Im so glad I got her out of there though. The lady said that they are afarming community so lots of unwanted rabbits end up as you know what:shock::X

Im in love already though. I cant believe someone would give her up.
Haley, I love the name Willow for her...I actually almostadopted a bun that looked just like her and my name choices wereCinnamon, Dusty, and Cinders. But your choices are so cute! :brownbunny

Oh...and I think Drizzle is in love with her ;):inlove:She is too adorable for words. :colors:

Thanks everyone!

Susan, tell Daisy Mae Mr. Tumnus still loves her and he is holding outfor her. He's just might have this little one as his friend so he hassomebunny to pal around with. He's still dreaming of Daisy Mae :)

She is settling in very nicely. Ive let her out to run a few times andshe let me hold her and snuggle for a bit (I even got some toothpurring!).

I'll try and take some more pics tomorrow. Im trying to hold off scaring her too much with the flashy thing :D

I just cant believe someone would dump her. I cant imagine it would be too hard to find her a home. Shes such a doll!

Latest posts

Back