michigan bunfest!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
sooo...

Jess_Sully and i have decided that we would like to put together a bunfest here in Michigan. That means we need your help! Any michiganders interested in helping out please post!

also, anyone in the midwest who would be interested is also invited to help out!

also, if you have ever been to a bunfest, please give us some input, as we have no clue what we are doing!

sweet!!!!:biggrin2::bunnydance:

now, we just have to get some plans set.

we could invite area rabbit rescues so there could be an adoption event, and we could maybe find some one who would do bunny glamour shots! we could also sell t-shirts! my mom has a friend who designs and prints t-shirts, so we could get a good deal! oh and we could have a bunny costume contest! oh and maybe some rabbit hopping!:bunnydance:

btw, i am on rabbit chat at the moment if you guys wanna talk in real time:wiggle

I think the rescue idea is fabulous.
I also think it would be fun to have some booths of rabbit supplies where the money raised would go to a rescue.

I think the rescue idea is fabulous.
I also think it would be fun to have some booths of rabbit supplies where the money raised would go to a rescue.

Latest posts

Back