Michaela's 16 on the 16th

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnicula

Reaction score
Bunnicula's Castle, S.Central, Pennsylvania, USA
I've been trying to revisit my "You're HOW Old?" thread from time to timebecause so many of you posted your birthdates...and Iwant to try to send greetings if I can remember (I'm old enough to be losingsignificant braincells, though...so no promises.)

Well, today I noticed that Michaela will be celebrating her birthday this week. Most of us who visit RO with any regularity know Michaela. And most of us have probably been helped by her...whether it's bunny info or tech assistance. So please join me in wishing her a happy birthday and a great year of life!

Happy birthday, Michaela. May your sweet 16 be one of your sweetest birthdays ever!

-Mary Elllen (andthe bunnies: Gingivere, Emmaline, & Pikin...and the kitties: Rascal, Archie, Tucker, Nellie, Louise, Angel, Koko, Yum Yum, Halupki, &Nora)

Ohh your golden Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAELA!!
:purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkbouce:

Love Silvie:hearts: and Phinn :bunny17:

YAY!

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/align]

hase_luftblasen.gif

Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:party:

Happy sweet Sixteen Michaela! Hope you have the best day! Party Hardy;)!

:pinkbouce::pinkelepht::energizerbunny::bunnyhug::hbunnysmell:

Happy Birthday Michaela!!:biggrin2:

party22.gif
Confettiicon.gif
BlueHBicon.gif

Have a great one, and don't do anything I wouldn't do! :whistlingYou'll love being 16, it's just a good age, it squeezes nicely between being a kid and being an adult.;)That's why I'm scared about turning 17!:shock:He he :p

:groupparty:

Bunnicula wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
You'll love being 16, it's just a good age, it squeezes nicely between being a kid and being an adult.;)That's why I'm scared about turning 17!:shock:He he :p
:shock2:You mean you become an adult at 17? Wow! I must have skipped that birthday! (hehehe)
:rofl:Lol, no, technically I'm an adult at 18 (well, age wise, not mentally!:p). Just 17 is nearlyan adult, whereas 16 is more of a happy teenage age.:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:Wow!! 16!!:biggrin2::balloons:

Happy Birthday old girl, my advice...

1. Get your will drawn up before its too late!
2. Plan for the costs of hip replacement surgery, I hear its pricey!:balloons:
3. Seriously look after your teeth, dentures are no fun at all.

4. Think off your twilight years as a time when you can curse and abuse as much as you like because you are so old now, everyone is prepared to excuse a little bit of bad behaviour....hehe

:dude:Love Lisa:dude:

:magicwand:

[shadow=violet]HAPPY SWEET 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/shadow]

May all of your birthday wishes come true:mrsthumper:

[align=center]Happy 16th Birthday![/align]
[align=center]Hope it's an Awesome Day!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Love,[/align]
[align=center]Crystal, Bandit & Holly[/align]

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
Happy 16th Birthday Michaela!!!

:pinkbouce::balloons::bunnydance:

:party::magicwand:

ani-lover and tabby

Aw, Michaela. I hope you have the greatest birthday ever, you deserve it!:biggrin2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:party:

Have a splendid one!

Crystal, Angel and Snuffy

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/align]

[align=center]MICHAELA!:hugsquish:[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]:purplepansy:HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY!:purplepansy:[/align]

[align=center]:magicwand:[/align]

[align=left]Love from me, Hope, Harvey, Poppy, Hazel, Kimmi, Ginger, Bailey, Benn, Keyra, Casey, Willow & Honey x (I don't think I forgot anyone! lol) :D[/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left][/align]

:mrsthumper:HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN Michaela!!:bambiandthumper

Take a day off, and let me bunny-nap ... er ... bunny-sit your bunnies for you.

Back