Metacam (Lara RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: I am so glad you have something a little stronger to take the edge off for her. It's a good sign that she still eats some salad with the pain management. Like I said, the Tramadol was great for Luna's pain management. She was just as naughty as ever while she was taking it. Maybe once Lara gets used to it, it'll perk her up a bit also.

Keep an eye on Lara, she will tell you when she is too tired to go on. :pray:

myheart

Thoughts (and hugs) are with you and Lara.

Everyone who has followed this post......I have some sad and painful news to report.

Lara passed away peacefully by our side, being held closely, on Saturday 5th November.

I will add a tribute to the Rainbow Bridge. Words cannot describe the pain and emptyness we feel.

The house is soquiet without her. For such a small creature, she lit up every room with her amazing energy and presence. Her companion, Harrell, is looking for her everywhere and will need a lot of our support.

Thank you, everyone who helped me out here, it has been a very difficult last two weeks but I can say she was not in pain or discomfort and is binkying in bunny heaven now

:rip:

Sending many hugs to help you heal from Lara's passing.

She was extremely lucky to have you as her mom. Extremely lucky.You are a specialperson to care so deeply. Bunnies touch our lives in tons of beneficial ways. ~ My heart goes out to you and Harrell and loved ones.

:hearts

Thank you, TreasuredFriend for your kind words. I see Karla and how long she has lived with your amazing care and thought Lara could carry on too - but Cancer does not make exceptions unfortunately.

:pray:

So sorry for your loss. I am glad that she was able to pass with you at her side. I think that meant the world to her to have your support. It is so sad that the cancer progressed so rapidly that you didn't get time to adjust to her just slipping away.

Sorry Lara had to leave you this way.

Binky Free Lara. :rainbow::hearts

myheart

I am so sorry for your loss! May you find comfort in knowing that she is no longer in pain, even though she wasn't because of the metacam. She is looking down on you and Harrell.

So sorry for your loss.

Binky free Lara

Latest posts

Back