Merri...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mummybunny - yes,Merri needs a memorial.

We got to see a little of your spunk in the few pictures and stories ofyou sweet Merri. It was not your time, but you go ahead nowand Binky your little heart out!

Nadia

RIP Sweet Girl

Prayers.jpg

Merri,

You didn't need to go - there was no good reason.

But at the Rainbow Bridge....is a bunny very very dear to my heart. Shewent too soon also - although I had no choice. Her name is GingerSpice..

Please...find her and let her know her mama loves her dearly. Ask herto tell you tales about Tiny & Miss Bea and her life here...

And then binky free and know you were loved by many - even if it was from a distance.

Peg

:rip::cry3

Binky free in bunny heaven, Merri:rainbow::bunnyangel:.

It wasn't your time to go, but I hope you are enjoying it while you are there. Say hello to Middy for me:carrot.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I'm so sorry Merri. You could havelived a long life, who knows? I wish things could have turnedout differently, but Buck will take good care of you at the Bridge.

:rainbow:

Sweet Merri, I hope you are happy and safe now:). I didn't know you but I feel that I did. Please say hi to Dodge upthere for me, she's a bossy girl but very loving and she'll show youthe ropes alongside all your other new friends up there.

Binky free, little Merri...

And if you see a little blue dwarf with a white snippet on his face andbeautiful bright blue eyes, that will be Scooby. He'll take one look atyou and you'll have a bunnyfriend forever!

Oh, and one other little guy too...another blue bunny who goes by thename of Rufus. You'll know him if you see him...he'll be the onehanging out with the cats, cuz he thinks he is one (don't tell him thedifference, it'll break his heart).

May your days be filled with fun, frolicking and all the new friendsyou'll be making. Your life here might have been too short, but knowthat you were loved by many.

Watch over them all for us, Buck...:angel:

Oh, Sweet little Merri...you're in all ourhearts. We love you so much, and wish you hadn't gone sosoon. Just know that you are loved...

:rainbow::bunnyangel::hug::heartbeat::tears2:

Binky free, Merri...

I hope you know there were a lot of people out there trying to help you.

You went to soon.

I hope you make lots of bunny friends at the bridge and that your tilt is gone.

Even though we only got a few photos of you, you were truly loved in your short life.

:pray::pinkpansy::pink iris::purplepansy::bunnyangel::rainbow::bunnyangel::purplepansy::pink iris::pinkpansy::pray:

:sad:

Poor poor Merri, we loved you sweetie.

The angels will take care of you at the Bridge, where you will binky free and healthy:rainbow:

Little Merri, I so wish you could have came tolive with us and finally have had a chance to enjoy life.It's hard to understand why this happened to you. You had a rough dealin life, first with a person who for some reason never got you thetreatment you clearly needed and then with a person who shouldn't havebeenpermitted to adopt you because of your special needs. Itstill makes me sad and seeing your picture again made me cry. I've seenlots of bunnies on RO, and here at home, that need and deserve a goodhome but never one that as soon as I saw the picture knew that I'd takeyou in in an instant if you ever needed a home....even if you livedhundreds of miles away. It was unfair that you weren't at least given afew days for people to work something out. As someone said, it wasn'tyour time yet. However, I think you must be in the best place of allnow. I hope you meet Pembleton, my first heart bun who also had headtilt. RIP.Lots of people loved you.

Cara, Sherry, Button, Pej, and Buster Jones.

To sweet Merri....you were gone too soon, butrun free and binky to your heart's content. We all love youand know that you are healthy and happy now....We cry for our loss ofyour little sweet face, but we smile at the thought of yourspirit....Grace and the buns in PA

Latest posts

Back