Merlin getting Neutered Monday.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbunbinkie

Reaction score
My baby boy Merlie is getting neutered on Monday. I'm a flippin' nervous wreck! The worst part is, is that I work at a vet hospital, have seen bunny neuters, and know its completely safe procedure... but I'm worried about him still. :pullhair::nerves1

I'm even going to be there with him the whole time, but I still scared. I've seen dozens of animals go under anesthesia and come out just fine.

Im so worried I could :vomit:I know I'm just being a big baby. Sometimes I worry I have an unhealthy bond with Merlin.... lol

Wish us luck!

Kayleigh:bawl:and Merlin:craziness

Good luck, but you won't be needing it....he'll do just fine :biggrin2:!

Aw, I know how worrying it is! When our girls went in for their spays, I was terrified, but everything will be ok!

Good luck! You must keep us posted on how he is! :hug:

Jen xx

Good luck with the neuter...i'll be thinking about your little manon monday....well tuesday for me.

I usually take our shelter rabbits to the vet for their spays/neuters. I have actually been doing this for 2 years.4 different vet do surgeries and we have never had one incident that was negative.
Although the vets here are not "rabbit saavy" for many things they do have the spay/neuter thing down well

I am no longer afraid of taking my rabbits to this clinic.

Your boy will do just fine although ifI was there during the procedure itself.. it may make it a little more difficult,

he will do just great!

angieluv wrote:
Your boy will do just fine although ifI was there during the procedure itself.. it may make it a little more difficult,

he will do just great!
Hehe, yeah....It might! But I'd like to think it will make it easier on him (or me??) being there when he goes down and when he comes to. Ha ha, not sure if it will comfort me more or him.....;)

GOOD LUCK MERLIN!

Simon sends his sympany..(can't spell lol)
Lina sends many hugs...
I send all my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

So, I brought Merlin to work with me today for his neuter. Unfortunately, it did not get done becuase the doctor unknowingly "overbooked herself" and with me being an employee, poor Merlie got the boot until Wednesday.

Maybe it's just as well because I don't work at all Wednesday or Thursday morning so I can devote the day and a half to taking care of him and watching him round the clock.

Will let you guys know how he's doing on Wednesday, keep your fingers (and tell your bunnies to keep their ears) crossed for us!;)

Merm is off the hook for today! I'm sure he'd be happy if he could know. He's so cuuuute! I love Merlin... Oh and his unofficial nicknames are Merm and Mermie, in case you were wondering :biggrin2:

Hehehe, SnowyShiloh you crack me up! I never call Merlin by his real name, usually its Merlie or something that sounds like that. I'll definately have to add your nicknames for him, I love Mermie!!! :laugh:I'll bet Merlin would be binkieing like crazy if he knew what almost happened today but didn't! "You were gonna what?.... No no, nooooo!"

Gee, now you have to worry about your boy for two more days. Everything will go just fine. We'll be thinking about Merlin.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for Wednesday then. If the vet was busy on Mondays I would prefer a Wednesday too, so the vet wouldn't be so rushed.

Latest posts

Back