Mercy and I are doing the humane society telethon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
I am off to the barn to clip Mercy and get her ready for her TV appearance at our humane society's annual telethon. We are trying to raise 205,000 this year...

Mercy HATES being clipped - in her mind there are things she could be eating... she is all about the food.

They had a beautiful broken black rabbit who made a TV appearance and was adopted so I will have to see what bunnies are visiting so they can get a new home.

Hopefully Mercy will kiss the TV anchor that she snubbed last year on TV...she had quite the attitude despite the camera rolling live and the one anchor could not get Mercy to give her a kiss, although she kissed the anchor's partner without a problem...

This is volunteer work that I love doing... report tomorrow as it will be a late night and Benn wants to take me clubbing...:shock:

Denise

I hope you and Mercy have a great time! I can't wait to see pics.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I hope you and Mercy have a great time! I can't wait to see pics.

:yeahthat: hope mercy behaves!

will you be posting pics of you clubbing?? im guessing it's the same as here - dark room, blaring music and lots of zombies jumping up and down:pinkbouce::biggrin2:

Sounds like it's going to be a fun day...looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Have to wait for the humane society to give me some pictures... I heard from a coworker that $3,000 US dollars was contributed due to Mercy's appearance on TV... she was awesome, as usual... no mess left behind as she is unusual in the fact that she does not like messing in public...

We did not make the monetary goal but it was the chance of a lifetime - TV and radio personalities wanted Mercy to do a spot with them and we did... kids of all ages wanted kisses from her and they donated money to do that... and we will do it again next year.

There was one bunny who did a TV appearance but I did not hear if he/she was adopted.

Denise

Latest posts

Back