Meet Tufty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - I'd love to see a close-up. I'mpicking up four lionheads next week - one is a chinchillamale. I can hardly wait because I love that color.

Peg

I just love Lionheads. I may just haveto have one if I can ever find them in my area. Thatchinchilla color is so pretty.

Jen

Awww! thanks, I'm sure if she couldread she'd be very flattered! :DShe is chinchilla, but shealso has a white stomach, a white spot on her "mane" and a white ringaround her nose, and of course, the essential white tail. Im glad tohear lionheads are popular, as she's my first ever bunny and she's beenso tame and friendly and docile, as well as really beautiful. I thinkthey're a gorgeous breed.This is the best example ofhercolouring I can find:

ayglnu13 wrote:
This is one of my bunnies, his name is Nimue (nim-a-way) he is a Flemish Giant :)
What an adorable bunny! Beautiful long ears, isn't he so huge! Surelyhe's very strong? He's likea dog! Wow I've never seen such abig bunny, he's so cute!

Is he a lot of work? My bunny's only little, her ears are only about the length of my finger! I expect she'd like Nimue :D

Wow, Nimue is huge. I've never seensuch a big bunny. Are they hard to take care of?What kind of cage do you keep him in? Is he littertrained? He's soooo.... beautiful. How heavy ishe? Sorry all the questions, I just think he's awesome.

Charlie

CHEE65 wrote:
Wow, Nimue is huge. I've never seen such a bigbunny. Are they hard to take careof?
:) Nimue is the EASIEST bunnythat I have ever cared for, he isnt really a rabbit, he is more of acat then anything.
What kind of cage doyou keep him in?
His cage isactually having a makover right now but I will show you one when it isdone today :).
Is he littertrained?
YUP completely litter boxtrained, he never goes the bathroom outside of his litter box. Hislitter box is a HUGE rubbermaid container from walmat that I just snapthe lid on and throw out :)
He'ssoooo.... beautiful. How heavy ishe?
He weighs 22lbs, which can behard on the back sometimes, but he enjoys being carried so I do itsometimes :)
Sorry all the questions, Ijust think he's awesome.

Latest posts

Back