Meet Smudge!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
Hiya, Thanx for the welcomes in the last messegei left. I finally named my new bunny Smudge. His about 13 weeks now andhis a mini Rex. His such a mischief!! :pAnyone know whatcolour you would call him?

Here is the first pic, il try do some more in a while cause im going shopping in a bit!

Rachx

Welcome Rachel!

What a Sweetheart! My! Smudge is tall! He looks like he's got the devil in him.

-Carolyn

Hehe he does look really tall there doesnt he, his not really that big lol. Here isanother quick pic of him...

Rachx

He is very handsome! Maybe it's justthe pictures, but he looks really really big. How much doeshe weigh? I just noticed you're in the UK, so do youknowwhat he would weigh in American pounds? (I'mnot very good with the metric conversion.) How did you comeup with the name Smudge? It's cool.

Wabbitwuv

Smudge is only 13 weeks, he's going to be tiny!He just looks big because the picture is close up to him. lol, I'm justsaying, never seen him myself!

P.S.- Rachel, absolutely adorable, love the name.

Yep,

Smudge is definitely a Broken Castor. I am certan he was a Summer babybecause those ears are tremendous. I bet if he would hold his ears outto the side he cold get a running start and sail around the room like aGlider! Heh Heh. It's a JOKE! Don't anybody get bent out of shape.Please. He is well marked, did you say his weight? Top weight for amini-Rex is: 3 to 4 1/4 pounds 4 pounds being the ideal weight. that isa full grown senior Buck. Does that help any?

Dennis,C.V.R. I apologize if I offended anyone with this post.

Awww thanx for the replys. His ears are massivelol. I thought he was a broken caster, thats what i think the people igot him from said. The people i got him from said he will get to about4lb im not sure what he is now but them pics make him look really bigbut his not to big.

I called him Smudge because his colour looks like its been smudged lol :p

Aww your bunnys that ive seen the picsof look gorgeous. Icant wait to see more. Ill try get more pics of smudgie soon.

Rachx

Rachel wrote:
I called him Smudge because his colour looks like its been smudged lol :p

That's really cute!

-Carolyn

Cute, cute bun! What an original name! Good Luck and thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

Back