Meet Sammy the GORGEOUS EA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyG

Reaction score
Her name is Sammy. She is 14 weeks old and just gorgeous. She went to a show about a week ago and got 2nd out of 8 and then in the second show got disqualified after almost placing 1st with that judge! She has 2 little white toenails on her front paw but she is perfect otherwise. With and without flash she is a black tort and the last addition to my herd until a litter is born, the waiting game begins.
6971665576_d4e83e68c3_z.jpg

7117742707_46e94cc060_z.jpg

6971665676_fe4ff08782_z.jpg

7117742791_649c446581_z.jpg

7117742835_051265ebe2_z.jpg
:)

TOO cute! :inlove:

Thank you everyone for the comments! I am happy to have her she is just gorgeous. Well I renamed her Sasha, and she is just the sweetest thing ever. She melts into your arms like a stuffed animal. You can do anything with her. Her breeder and her neighbor spend hours every day with all the rabbits grooming them and holding them. I'm glad I made the decision to go get her. Also if everything went well Furby will be a daddy. He went and visited the breeder's house and we chose a pretty blue doe named Smoochie to breed him with. She really wanted Agouti and REW (which he carries) in her herd because she has mostly different shades of tortoiseshell and chocolates/lilacs. Hopefully the breeding took, we had two successful breedings where he fell off and she was very receptive.

Glad to hear Sasha is now part of your woolies. She's gorgeous.

Can't wait to see what you get from her in the nest box.

K:)

Latest posts

Back