Meet Rosie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyG

Reaction score
She is a sweet little 2 lb Jersey Wooly doe. I am trying to figure out more information on her she has been passed around a lot and her paperwork got lost in the shuffle. She has been registered so I am hoping I can find something out about her. Most recently she was purchased by a photographer who used her to do easter photographs.

Here she is please excuse the spots I didn't realize how dirty my lens was when I took this pic!
7303457764_8636d17b3a_z.jpg

She is really stunning! Hope you find the info you want on this little girl.

Wishing you the best with her!

K:)

Here is a better posed photo of her much more flattering. She poses by herself when I pet the top of her head such a sweetie
7309308956_012e09be9f_z.jpg

7309308722_86b705cab4_z.jpg

7309309182_5492bb9d04_z.jpg

I thought she was stunning in your first picture, but really, all I can say nowis WOW!

Very stunning young girl! Congratulations on the Great Find! Wishing you all the luck with her.

Thank you karen! She is a sweet beautiful little girl. I am currently in contact with the original owner who is trying to find her paperwork, it might be hard for her though cause she has moved since giving this sweet rabbit up.

Well 2 new babies will be joining my tribe next week! They are pretty little babies. I love the bucks ears and the does wool/type. They should cross well together.
The buck
7328255906_10b0b8cd77_z.jpg

The doe
7328257018_df600398f6_z.jpg

I can't wait to go to my first show!

You go girl! Breeding and now showing!

Beautiful Pair. Wishing you all the luck at your first show. Hope to hear how it goes.

Hehe thanks. i will be able to share thr cuteness when i have my first litter. and btw rosie is now gonna be called by her registered name (pp's hot stuff) hot stuff really suites her. any suggestions for the two newbies? i kind of want their names to match hers.

Latest posts

Back