Meet Piglet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! She's doing the little tiny bunny 500 and binkying! That's hilarious! She's very happy!

That is such a cute little bunny! Welcome to the forum. I'm new myself (been here almost 2 months) and have found a wealth of information here.

Oh my goodness! She's so adorable!
Welcome! I just got here my own self. Gratz on your new baby!
:)

Thank you all for the compliments. haha. I think I'll keep her, thanks. I can't wait to get to know all you and your bunnies. Glad you enjoyed the video. :)

Thank you all for the compliments. haha. I think I'll keep her, thanks. I can't wait to get to know all you and your bunnies. Glad you enjoyed the video. :)

HeartLove.gif

Welcome, and Piglet is the most adorable baby. I haven't been here long myself, and just lost our precious bun. Those videos of her were SO CUTE!

This is a wonderful sight, with a lot of careing and wonderful people. You will find all the support and help you need here. I did.

Congrats! Terri

Thank you, I'm so sorry to here about your bun. I'm so attached to Piglet already I can't imagine your grief. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Those videos made my day! My bf has a little nethie that just had his neuter and is on cage rest. He's not a happy boy, being confined all day, and obviously in a bit of pain. Seeing your happy little baby made me cheer up! Plus I love dutch-like markings, which are so cute on Piglet!
:rabbithop
Welcome!

OMG!! Piglet video w/footage of Baby Bun Binkies! That was too adorable for words!!! Piglet is very much a lil imp - so fast and silly! Can't wait to see more!

You definetly need to start Piglet a Blog; must post photos alot as they grow so quickly!!

Glad you found RO I'm guessing Piglet will become very popular on here.. :D

Latest posts

Back