Meet Piglet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piggie

Reaction score
Hello,

I just got a baby netherland dwarf a couple of days ago. His/her name is Piglet (I refer to her as a girl for now). I have tons of questions, but I will stick to just an introduction for now. I don't really know her personality much. She does the cutest tiny baby binkies, and eats a lot. I decided to get a bunny after losing my chihuahua in february. I look forward to raising and bonding her. She's in her cage right now, I plan on giving her free range of my room as she gets older, and I'm also planning on spaying/neutering as soon as she's old enough. Thanks!

DSC01954.jpg

Welcome to the forum, from one newbie to another!

Your timy bun looks so sweet! Is s/he a cuddler, or does she hop around like crazy when you let him/her out?

As for your questions, lots of members directed me to the Lagomorph Library, which is chock-full of information. Take a look in the nutrition and behaviour sections, then read up on bunny illness

I personally love reading about the variety of toys and cages we can make for our buns! Your Piglet looks like the playful type :) WHat inspired her name?

Welcome again!

:welcome1 Your Piglet is ADORABLE!!! I could kiss her little nosie!

Welcome to the life of living with a bun...what most of us refer to as being a *bun slave*. You may have noticed that bunnies can be quite demanding at times, plus they absolutely rely on us to care for them. You've come to the right place for info and friendships. RO members are the best!

Looking foward to getting to know you and your bunny!

Thank You. I will definitely read those. She's pretty curious right now, but she doesn't struggle when I hold her. Her name is Piglet because she eats constantly like a little piggie, and i wanted to name it something that was gender neutral.

Awwwww, Piglet is just so cute!!! i miss the tiny baby binkies my bunnies used to do.. now they're all grown up and tubby, they don't binky so much anymore :p

i'd love to see more pictures of Piglet! NDs are my fave breed!

Thank You! I'll will try and post more pictures soon. Its hard to get them. She always moving! lol. I simply couldn't resist her tiny ears!

She is so cute! She makes me want a Nethie!! LOVE to see more pics! :biggrin2:

I just want to kiss her ickle nose!
:inlove:

Oh, and welcome to the forum!! :p (Almost forgot that, Piglet was very distracting!)

Oh yeah.... Welcome..... :embarrassed:

Does anyone else see that little hint of imp there? LOL!

If you get a chance, check out Little Bay Poo's threads..... she has 2 nethies and they are a hoot. Billy is a star on YouTube!

OMG! Your Piggie is absolutely precious! I love the white on her little nosie! Too cute for words!

Oh yeah...welcome. He he! Your Piggie's cuteness made me forget my manners. But, anywho, I definitely will look forward to seeing Piggie (and you!) around and getting to know y'all better.

:biggrin2:.

Thank you all for the welcomes! I am looking forward getting to know you and all your bunnies!

Imp? I'm not sure what that means? I'll definitely check out her threads, its so excited to interact with others who have common passion.

This morning I let her out to play and when I put her back in she made the saddest face and put her paws up on the door. It was irresistible! She had to have at least 5 more minutes. lol. She's already got me wrapped around those tiny little white paws.

your rabbit is ssssssssoooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see...to be impish means that you're full of attitude and personality and can get yourself in trouble with those attributes. It's like you have a tendency to be a trickster and troublemaker, but in a silly way -it's certainly not negative.

Hopefully I got that right. I was too lazy to look it up and just settled on my own personal definition. I suppose it helps that I've been called impish many a time before.

Welcome!

Nab list - added. He is truly gorgeous. Watch out or he may disappear :lookaround

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

She is definitely imp. I have one cord exposed in the room and she's always hopping over there. I give her a stern NO! and she comes back, but its like magnet.. I'll definitely be getting some protective tubing for that. Well I took some video of her. In one of them she starts moving right away the other one takes while. She all of a sudden just takes off running, and jumping. I don't think she's scared there's not any loud noises. She's so fast.. in one I pet her and you can see how small she is compared to my hand. ENJOY!

Latest posts

Back