Meet our new fam member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4cherries

Reaction score
We added a sweet BEW holland lop doe to our fam! The original bunny we were to get, the breeder stopped contacting us the night before we were supposed to pick up. It worked out because this breeder was closer and super awesome!! Fell in love with this sweet girl, born on my bday 12-27! Trying to think of names, I like Lola, my husband and son like daisy. Will try yo get more/better pics once she's settled. Snuggled the whole way home! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393716271.109470.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393716284.629621.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393716302.981956.jpg

How cute!! Love her Snow White coat. She is so cute. Can't wait to see more photos!!

Oh my GOODNESS! Lola is such a little cutie!! I love watching her explore her new home. :) PLEASE make a blog full of cutie pictures!

Oh my GOODNESS! Lola is such a little cutie!! I love watching her explore her new home. :) PLEASE make a blog full of cutie pictures!

I did make her an Instagram page :) lola_the_bunnyrabbit 💜🐰

Hi and Welcome to you and lola :)..She's a sweetie!

Wow BunnyandMoi...bunny looks like my Stewie except yours is longer haired :)

18.jpg

Wow probably brothers lol :) adorable really !! I could squish them all with hugs and kisses . Ty :)

So adorable!! Make sure to keep updating pics so we can watch her grow!

How old is your son? I have a 10 year old, and he is smitten with Bella.

So adorable!! Make sure to keep updating pics so we can watch her grow!

How old is your son? I have a 10 year old, and he is smitten with Bella.

I have two! 10 and almost 2 :) they both love her! We just sit and watch her explore! Well except the 2 yr old lol still have to teach him he always has to be gentle

Back