Meet my new Mini Rex Summer

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgirl9

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just got my new Mini Rex today. I have decided to call her Summer.
she is already showing signs of being a friendly bunny. she is 6 weeks old.
16519_201755_240000001.jpg

TOO Cute! I used to have a mini rex that looked Very similar. :)

Pretty Girl. Glad to hear bonding has started. Can't wait to see her when she's all grown up. Let us know how she does.

K:)

I will, she is so cute just started to work with the litter training, she wasn't taught she was outside in pens she will be spoiled since my rabbits are inside with me.

budgirl9 wrote:
I will, she is so cute just started to work with the litter training, she wasn't taught she was outside in pens she will be spoiled since my rabbits are inside with me.
I think she will pick up the litter training fast. Neville at 6 weeks, born and raised outside with no litter box, took to it with no problem. I was really surprised. Some accidents, but really thrilled. Luna, at 7 weeks, had no problems either. With her, she picked her spot to pee. Neville just went where I put the litter box.

And yes she will be spoiled. Neville and Luna are as well. They love their inside life and now are enjoying outside for supervised play.

K:)

Latest posts

Back