Meet My New Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Hey all,
I got a new bunny today! :biggrin:
He hasn't got a name yet, but I am thinking of maybe Henry? Anyone got any more ideas? He is such a cutie, he is quite calm and is 12 weeks old. The breeder handled him and groomed him a lot so. Here are a few pictures, sorry about quality but I can't use my camera at the moment.

He is so cute and the definition of FLUFFY!

I might have to start using a bedding other then shavings because they are getting caught up in his fur.

24cd0us.jpg

r1hctf.jpg

Oh my goodness he's gorgeous!

if you have access to lots of newspaper, you can use it for bedding and litter boxes--just shred it by hand into strips. It doesn't stick and our bunnies love to play in and with it.

Thanks guys! Yes there is a brown and a blue eye in there! I was thinking about fleece but my other bunnies ate big holes into it when I used it because I was out of shavings. The wood pellets we have, might try those. Was thinking of hay and newspaper too.

A teddy bunny :biggrin2:They are very popular here. Hehehe. Too cute! Congrats :biggrin2:

Looking at the pictures, he looks kind of brown and white. He is actually grey and white with chestnut ears :)

Latest posts

Back