Meet my NEW bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantelnicole

Reaction score
So I visted a breeder today and fell in LOVE! I thought I was going to wait to get one but she is perfect and just what I wanted.

So everyone, say hello. I haven't named her yet.

she is about 6 weeks old :)

bunny1.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny4.jpg

She's very cute! How exciting. I can't wait to hear about her personality;). I'm so happy for you. Now, to think of names...I'm horrible with naming:rollseyes.

Congrats!

She is absolutely sweet! Let's me pet her tummy and sits sooo still for me. She did pee on the bed this morning, lol.

I still have not come up with a name. Her mom's name is Hershey's Kisses, so I'm thinking of following that idea but not too sure.

I kind-of like Bambi but again I just don't know. It will come to me soon

Ahhhhh so cute a little black otter. she looks so sweet i hope you have many special moments with her :D

They are so stunning i have a black otter nethie called Lucy she has just had babies and has had a black otter in her litter guess its a boy though i picked it up and it peed like a mini hosepipe :p

Okay... I named her............drum roll please....................

.........................................................................................

............................CoCo Puff

I love it!

Oooo, she's soo cute! and my i say to both of you......

Welcome

Anna and Violet

P.S. don't forget to changethe 'bunnies' section of your profile!

What a precious little thing. She is like a miniature version of my Thumper! I absolutely LOVE the name.

Can't wait to hear more about her and see more pics!

*jackie

Latest posts

Back