Meet my new baby bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
Bandit is nearly all grown up now,aged five months, and is off very soon to be de-plummed at the vets:shock:. My OH is so taken with him, that he quite happilyagreed to a girly-bun to be a companion for Bandit once he is no longerfertile.

So meet our baby girl, Fable! :D

Baby3.jpg

Fable2.jpg

Fae.jpg

And here's a photo of big Bandit to give an idea of how much he has grown!

Banditsize01.jpg

Banditsize.jpg

Oh Fable is so sweet! I love that little face. And those ears! Aww, I'm in love!

:bunnyheart

Oh my! What a big boy Bandit has grown to be! He looks so irresistible to cuddles and kisses!

You have very cute babies! :)

:shock:So much cuteness in one bun!:bunnydance:

Fable is gorgeous!

And just look at Bandit now!...he's so big!

They're going to make a good looking couple when they're bonded :inlove:

cheryl

That is a huge rabbit!! And they have such longears, what breed are they? We dont have very many different breeds ofrabbit in NZ so its interesting to see all these other breeds :)

Wow, both your Babies are beautiful. Their colouring is out of this world. I'm in love.

Susan:bunnydance:

What cutie-pies!! :D

:inlove:

tinac wrote:
That is a huge rabbit!! And they have such long ears, whatbreed are they? We dont have very many different breeds of rabbit in NZso its interesting to see all these other breeds :)
They're both French Lops :).

Thanks everyone :DBandit is booked into the vets on Mondayfor his neuter operation, so only a few weeks to go until they can meet:bunnydance::colors:.

Latest posts

Back