Meet My Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunluv

Reaction score
Hi All! This is Tasha I'm semi-new to this whole bunny owning business, I have a 5 month old English Lop named Weasley, I've only had him for about a month now but I couldn't imagine my life without him, I can't wait to get him a friend, but our apartment is too small and we are saving for a house, so soon enough he'll have a little sister. He is spoiled rotten, his favorite activities include binkies, cuddling with me on the couch, ripping thing to shreds, lounging around the house bunny flop style, and oddly enough lounging in the bath tub, one time he even hopped in while I was in there scared the crap out of me but it was pretty funny. And now that the suspense is killing you, here are some pictures...:bunnybutt:

Tasha012.jpg

Tasha037.jpg

Tasha022.jpg

Tasha011.jpg

Tasha036.jpg

Tasha038.jpg

just edited to fix the photos so they didn't adjust the page size.

Hi Tasha,

Welcome to the forum.

Weasley is absolutely gorgeous! Such a cute face! I can't wait to see more pics of him :) (I'm not sure how many pics you put up, but two are white squares with a red cross in).

I hope you find the forum useful, and can learn a lot for you both here :)

I look forward to seeing you around,

Take care

Tracy

Welcome to the forum, Tasha! I absolutely love English Lops (as do many on the forum), but your guy is just adorable. I have a HUGE soft spot for anything Tort in color :p.

- Amy

I posted 6 pictures but the sizes are all goofed up and my layout got all messy looking I'll get the hang of it eventually thanks for all your compliments! :brown-bunny

Hello and welcome!

Weasley is sooooo cute!! he looks so curious in his pics, lol! I'm sure you'll love the forums ...there's so much to check out and learn!

-Kathy

I fixed the pictures for you. He's just adorable! I love his face spots!!!

I'm wanting an Englishlop more and more!!!

Welcome to the form! your bunny is so cute! i hope you enjoy your time here. if you need any help we will do our best to help you.

6stwyfc.jpg
Oreo

7xy91qb.jpg
Gumbo

Ohhh I LOVE English Lops.

Labrador is half English Lop.. haha not quite there =P

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to RO, Tasha and Weasley! :wave:
He is adorable!! :inlove:

That's cool he'll be getting a friend soon. :) He'll be so cute with a little girlie. :D

Hope you enjoy being here!

Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

just wanted to say hi and I remember you from the livejournal community (I am schmerbette)!! you have beautiful bunnies, and I hope you like it here. I like it better because people don't do mean things like rail on you for having wire bottom cages or feeding your buns the occaisonal broccoli (Tony loves broccoli, and has never had any problems with gas from it, but some people think it is an absolute no-no!). you'll find that the people here are a lot more knowledgeable about all things rabbit, being rescuers, breeders, and highly experienced bunny-people.

I have a funny story from my first lj posting--I posted to ask if it would be ok to get a bunny when I knew I was going to be doing some moving (to home after college, and then to new school a few months later), and they railed on me for being selfish and said he'd never recover from the long (6-8hr) car rides! they also doubted that I'd be able to afford vet care even though I had said I can and I didn't want to go into details of my salary and living expenses on the internet.

long story short, I got a bunny, he was fine with the moving, and we couldn't be happier (well maybe he could be happier with a girlfriend, but I'm working on that). their insulting me was just some interwebs people getting out their frustration on someone who needed help. people here realize that not everyone has the same opinions on everything, and sharing opinions is a good way to learn things. plus the infirmary section is great for learning about other buns and getting help with your own.

Welcome Tasha, Weasley, and Clover!!

I agree totally about lj. I like it because I know how to navigate it better, I am still learning how to operate this whole forum thing, it's the first one I've ever done, and I appreciate the input, but sometimes I feel hesitant to post things, I seriously check every picture 5 times to make sure there is nothing to get me in trouble, lol oh well what are ya gonna do right, did you happen to read my post on lj where I commented on the judginess? Thanks for the welcome and by the way I have read a few books and the Rabbits USA mag that say broccoli is just fine!!:bunnyheart

Hi there and welcome to RO!

Weasley is adorable! I love the name too :)We have had a few English lop boys here on the forum and all of them have been so very special. They are such beautiful rabbits.

Im sure he will be so happy eventually when he gets a friend. When you decide to get one, you should check out Midwest Rabbit Rescue at www.rabbitrr.org They have over 130 beautiful bunnies (all spayed and neutered already) in need of homes.

Again, welcome! Its good to see another Michigan member!

-Haley

PS. I just noticed- Is that another bunny in your avatar with Weasley?

Latest posts

Back