Meet my babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some of you know me here from when I had buns. Some of you never met me. But I still have my old dog Samantha our german shepard/golden retriever mix who is 12 years old.

I had to rehome all my guinea pigs when we first moved to Weirton Wva. The most heart breaking thing I had to do. While living there I lost my sister that some of you knew and we had been trying so hard to move back to our hometown Pgh Pa.

We finally did July of 08. Just this Sept we moved to the house next door to the one we lived in for a year. Same landlord but bigger house.

In July we rescued a pure bred cocker spaniel from a puppy mill. She is the most fearful dog we ever met and owned. She has come a long way since, still a bit scared at things but has overcame so much. She was raped 3 times, had litters twice since she was 6 months old. She just turned 2 on the 21st of Dec. Her name is Molli and she is the light of our life and Samantha's life.

Before Molli October 18th 2008 hubby said we can get a piggie, so we adopted Stanley Max. He just turned two on October 18th 2009. He is just a wild piggie who just wants veggies.

Here is Samantha who loves the snow and would live in it.
SDC11218.jpg

Here is Molli my darling girl.
molli.jpg

Moli has to wear a shirt. She loves wearing them. She gets so excited when her mamma pulls her shirt out. I will have to film it one day. It says Elf Sized!!
SDC11149.jpg

Stanley Max my wild boy.
SDC10531.jpg

awww what a adorable bunch! I was saddened to her of Moli's story, give her a cuddle from me! At least she now has a good home to live out the rest of her days!

awww good for you for saving a puppy mill dog, i know a lot of people are deterred for the possible problems that could arise emotionally and health wise.

do you plan to get bunnies in the future?

Fuzz,

I would love to have a bun or two near future but I believe my hubby is allergic to them. Everytime he is near them, forget it allergies is a killer. Now for piggies he is fine with them. We thought it was hay. But when we had pigs he had no allergy reaction.

But we are looking into a pet skunk near future. I told my hubby that I have to have at least 1 dog in my lifetime. I am a big dog lover and I love to play with them.

Molli was for my mom, not me. But when I brought her home, my dad kinda showed it that he wanted no cockers. I told him that he should have said no before we got her. I paid 100 dollars for her. She was rescued by a young lady from a puppy mill. Molli was so fearful that she was scared of running around kids. So she felt she needed a home with no children 24/7.

I miss having bunnies around, especially my holland lop Abby. I enjoyed all my buns including the flemmie we had. He was a goofball but bad.

Latest posts

Back