Meet Muffin & need help id'ing breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My daughter and I rescued sweet Muffin from an accidental litter. The owner told us the dad was a New Zealand and the mom was a Hybrid. Please forgive me, if I don't use the correct terminology. We are new to bunnyland. The dad was all white with pink eyes and the mom was black and white. The other litter mates were white, black and white and she was the only one her color. To me, her fur kinda looks chinchilla-y, or sepia. It is brownish on her back, but then changes to kinda a grey mix underneath.
Obviously, we know she is a mix of some sort, but my daughter just wanted to have an idea of what breeds she is mixed with. LOL
Thanks for any help.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

It looks exactly like the one I got today! except mine has blue eyes, Does he try to lick you? mine seems very happy when he sees my arms and hands he puts his hands on top of my hands and he starts licking it continously!

What a cutie pie! I'm not very breed savy. In fact, I had to learn what Bun Jovi was by posting a photo of her here hehe. All I can say is beautiful bun and welcome to ROL!

Do you know how old she is? Size would be a good indicator, I think, but it's helpful to know her age.

Either way, she's very cute, and looks right at home!

Latest posts

Back