Meet Henry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
I adopted a friend for Leia. His name is Henry he's almost a year old. Weights 2.5lbs and is neutered. I know its never 100% that it will work out, but I have good feelings about him.

So now I need to figure out if I want to rename him.

SANY0024.jpg

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0025.jpg

SANY0026.jpg

I have to agree. I like the name Henry and it seems to suit him. But I guess all my male buns have boys names...

CONGRATS!!!! :) What a VERY handsome bun :biggrin2:

I hope it works out. He is so cute! I hope she likes him.

Keep us updated, for sure :)

Aww, congrats! :)

After bonding Pebbles and Georgie, I'm pretty much convinced pretty much any pairing can eventually work, just takes time and patience! :) Good luck!

Leia and Henry had some couch time tonight. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIodTSCmAuU[/ame]
So look how it went. I just uploaded may take a few mins to post

Awww.. :) Looks like it went fine. He hunkered down for her, looked like she was licking him. Hopefully this will help her. :pray: Hope you record some more and show us. (in the future) :biggrin2:

Aww what a little sweetie! I'm glad to hear he and Leia are getting along- lucky you! Also, I love the name Henry and I'm assuming you decided to keep it since you've had him for a week :)

Latest posts

Back