Meet Harley

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momof2buns

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

This is Harley. He's a little over 4 months old and is neutered(!) He is the *sweetest* bun I've ever met. He'll seriously just melt in your arms. His potty habits are amazing and (*knock on wood*) has not had any accidents outside of the litterbox. I think his neutering has had a lot to do with it!

Abby isn't so sure of him, she can be a really grump towards any rabbit-she's a loner girl and is quite happy that way.:p

535113331_xsn6W-M.jpg

I tried squishing them together and well, Abby moved away...

535113363_gANQc-M.jpg

Oh come on Abby, act like you love him for just a few seconds....

535113395_Tyj85-M.jpg

"How much longer mom??!" (Abby):

535118079_sYqq5-M.jpg

:biggrin2:

They are both so cute. I love lopped ear bunnies. I loved the last one. Abby really does look like she is saying Mom why are you making me sit so close to him. Hurry up!!! So cute.

I love the pics - Abby's expression is cute - you can see the disapproval on her little face.

And I love your Harley - he is adorable and looks like he likes to snuggle. Too bad Abby doesn't think so. :)

Bet we see one of those photos in an upcoming caption contest if you have given permission to the mods...

Denise

Aww they're gorgeous together! :)

:? Didn't you also have a bunny called Jax?

Very cute! Lucy likes to watch my screen and when she saw them she did a binky, so i guess that mean she agrees?
Such little puffballs! Much love!

Awe, that's funny that Lucy did a binky when she saw them! Lol
Numbat, yes we had Jax, he's no longer with us now.:-( He'll be greatly missed. Sorry, I haven't been up to mentioning it before. Harley has helped fill that emptyness.
Thanks everyone for the comments!

Back