Meet Gizmo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasnt, but the lady who was giving him away was desperate and asked me so i took him in. I couldnt say no and my grandmother finally let up on everything with me moving soon. Also i would like for no one to give me any bs. I shared the pics cause id thought ppl would like to see him. Also i dont have any experiance with the breed so wanted some advice. I CANT say no to an animal. And he is very well tempered and is getting along with Salem.

He is very cute. Lionheads are a great breed I think. My Sweetie is a lionhead mix. She is sweet and independent. She loves to be petted back and forth, like rubbed back and forth.

He is such a sweet heart he will sit in my lap and nudge me for me to pet him. He is 6 months old. I was told he still had his baby fur. He looks like some sort of shaded rabbit i think cause of the 2 different tones. Oh the flemies are being seperated today =(.

He is cute! I miss my lil Abby so much. When I see a lionhead (of any color) I see her. She had so much spunk and such a spark. Many lionheads I have met seem to have this sort of personality, although I like to believe my Abster was special.

He is such a little sweetie! All 3 rabbits are each is seperate cages which is CRAZY! Salem and Stormy have been seperated since they hit 12 weeks. Gizmo and Salems cages are next to each other so i hope that helps when i try to bond them. Gizmo will be nuetered soon i have to save $300 for it =(!

Back