Meet Fernando!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
Ok guys here is my newest foster! This is the cage he came with. Is it ok?

Fernando002.jpg

Fernando004.jpg

Fernando001.jpg

Aww Fernando is adorable!

And i just love that big roomy cage of his!

How long are you fostering him for?

cheryl

Until he finds a home. I doubt it will be aquick process. We are a dog rescue, so not many people venture to ourpetfinder site to find ferrets.

Cute! His house is perfect! Is he neuteredand/or descented? I'm sure you know this but it always helps to letpossible parents know that they don't smell as musky when they'redescented.

He is neutered and descented. Yeah, I heard they were foul smelling. but so far it isn't that bad.

Well, he hasa home already. I'm happyfor him, but sad because I didn't get time to learn about him and playwith him. He will have 3 others as companions.

Lucky him.

Well, that's a bummer for you, but great for him :hug1

We had four ferrets and they were an absolute blast. They really do love living with other ferrets :thumbup

Theyre not stinky if theyre descented, right?

He is adorable! Im so happy they were able to find him a wonderful home!

A friend of mine had two. They had their ownbedroom and a huge cage and alitterbox that was changed regularly. Itdidn't smell musky...butt hey smelled like they slept in poo.

When I worked at pet store...the ferrets hated me. bite and bite and bite they did.

I'm not so keen on the idea of ferrets being within 10 feet of me.

But now I have a fricking guinea pig int he next room. ARGH I hate pigs. At least he's not crazy like most pigs.

Did I mention i'm always babysitting a chicken?

Latest posts

Back