Meet Einstein!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: Hey guys thought I should give you an update on Einstein. He is doing great!! He is even letting me pick him up!!!! He is eating,drinking,peeing and pooping!. He kept me up last night though, he has a baby toy ad he kept taking it and throwing it against his pen! So cute! whats the best brush for a lionhead?

One of the most awesome human/bunny bonds I had experienced started with a little bun squirting out of my hands and hopping in the front garden!!! I miss little Atilla the Bun :(

Once you show you have the food and the lovins, you'll be good. Sing to the little one, as well. Einstein looks like one cool rabbit.

My song for Trixie: Funny bunny Trix/ Your naughty bits are fixed/ You act like you are six/Your little goofy name is Trix

I swear she loves that song.

That is exciting! :D You should start a blog for him over in the blog section :)

Just wondering how Einstein is settling in? :)

Einstein is SOOOOOOOO adorable! :heartbeat::bunny18:happybunny:

He feels right at home (in his pen), as he absolutely loves it here! He makes quite a mess with the litter, but I would say he's almost completely litter box trained, just a few misses here and there. He loves hay, especially Obxow-brand timothy hay. He also loves chilling in his box and laying down in the corners of his x-pen. He is quite the eater as well; he eats his pellets right away and is chewing on hay almost every 5 minutes!

In terms of people, he's slowly -- and I mean slowly -- getting used to us. He's stopped running away from us when we come up to the pen, which is definitely a good thing. Here and there he will let us pet him and pick him up, but it seems like he'll be picked up when he wants to be. He does get a bit scared when we do hold him and pet him, but from what I've been told, the earlier you bond with your bunny, the better it will be in the long run, as he will get used to my scent and presence, and hopefully love the attention eventually! But just in case, are there any more tips you have to help the bonding process? This could just be me being impatient, but I do hope he settles in quickly, as I would hate to have an anti-social bunny!

Latest posts

Back