Meet Dani (lionhead/angora)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbyy.smnr

Reaction score
This is Dani's story: He began at an inexperienced and bad quality breeder that had kept him and other rabbits in small wire bottom cages where they did not get enough food. This meant that they had to fight each other to get enough food for themselves, and Dani was unfortunate have his ear torn by one of the other rabbits, and he now has a permanent hole in his left ear. Although he was eventually rescued from this place, he was moved to a shelter endangered him again. Even though he had been rescued, this was a high kill shelter and since they did not have enough room, Dani was given two days to live. But a rabbit rescue called The Rabbit Haven had also heard Dani's story and had put a notice up on their website, and in those two days Dani was rescued and brought to a foster home from the Rabbit Haven. He was eventually well enough to be adopted and we went to see him at the adoption event in Santa Cruz, and we adopted him at 6 months old, and he has become the friendliest bunny I've ever met. He keeps us entertained with his quirks and energy and he and his older brother Joey (a rescue dog who is a Jack Russel and Australian Cattle dog) enjoy playing together as well. I also need some tips: Dani currently has a bacterial infection in his inner left ear and I need to put ear drops in. Only one drop every 12 hours. The ear drops the vet gave us are very hard to get just one drop in and I really need to find a way in which there will not end up being too much put into his ear. Thanks! IMG_20180311_113417.jpg

Wrapping your bun in a towel like a little bun-ritto will help keep him still and calm while you put the drops in :);) ADORABLE bun btw

Back