Meet Billy and Ronnie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bay Poo

Reaction score
Had to post outdoor pictures because my camera works very poorly indoors.

Meet Billy and Ronnie, two Netherland Dwarf males whose personalities are completely different. They live in a one bedroom apartment and have to be separated by two baby gates because Billy is still angry at Ronnie for taking away his “only child” status.

Ronnie is 2 years old and blue otter in color. He’s the loverboy…super sweet, friendly, calm, loves to groom people, be pet, and constantly tries to hump my arm. Billy is a 10 month old smoke pearl marten. He’s feisty, energetic, scared of everything, only grooms inanimate objects, hates to be touched, and has an uncharacteristically small head. Ronnie’s the one with “show bunny” qualities, but Billy is the one that everyone thinks is cute.

If you want to see these bunnies in action, you can check out their videos here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spekkioxlv

Here's Ronnie:

DSC02368.jpg

And Billy:

DSC01008.jpg

WELCOME! and look at those precious boys! Ronnie has such big round eyes!

I love Billy's color! :hearts:

Cuteness overload I loved your videos.

I look forward to many more pictures of your Babies.

Susan:apollo:

You have two of the most cutest, gorgeous, stunning bunnies I have EVER seen! How can you stand the cuteness! :shock:

:inlove::shock2::faint::big kiss:

I just watched a couple of your youtube vids, I loved "The REAL "Energizer Bunny", I've never seen so many binkies in my life:shock:.

I've been following your vids of Billy and Ronnie for some time now - more, please!!! :D

lol, I didn't realize Billy and Ronnie had so many fans! I actually have another video of Billy that I was going to wait until February to post, but now I'll post it this week ;)

Latest posts

Back