Meet Bandit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaah he is sooooooooo cute, bandit would be perfect for my lullah!!!!!!!!
she'd:heartbeat: him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyb:bunnybutt:

Uhoh! Bandit's in trouble with myOH! The little monkey has discovered that he can escape fromhis "house" and despite our best efforts to contain him (some truelyingenious ideas!), I found him lurking under the coffee table (hisfavourite hidy hole) on Tuesday morning. My OH had his X-boxout after Bandit went to bed on Monday night, and didn't put it awaythinking it would be safe until we let Bandit out in the morning....the little wotsit has chewed through the wires, including one that isborrowed from a friend :shock:. Oops! It's just a good thingit was turned off, or he would have given himself a shock!

I decided that since the weather was nice yesterday, we would have ourfirst venture outside. Bandit has been wearing his harnessinside for short periods of time for the last week, and after theinitial "Blimey, what's this??" has decided that it's not thatbad. I clipped on his leash, and we went out intothe garden for a few minutes - just to carefully let him have a littlerun around and a nibble on the grass. We must have literallybeen out there for no more than five minutes, but he seemed to have awhale of a time! :DHe explored the flower beds, snuffledaround the bricks that make the path, and had a taste of the grass -and it must have been good! :bunnydance: He didn't want to goback inside! But we're building up to it carefully, and I amgoing to keep a close eye on him and his poos until tomorrow evening tomake sure that the fresh grass hasn't upset his tummy. If allis okay, then tomorrow night we will go out for a little bitlonger. Eventually, I'd like to be able to let him out for anhour or so to play and graze, and he has had lots of invitations tovisit for BBQs next Spring!

Latest posts

Back